The current version should have feature parity with Cliki and the following new user-visible features:
- Page namespaces including a namespace for per page discussion pages like Mediawiki.
- More thorough RSS support.
- Viewable page histories.
- Better search functionality.
- CAPTCHAs to help prevent spam.
- The ability to preview edits before saving.
We believe that the new architecture will make it rather straight-forward to add other features such has expanded RSS support, a non-HTML “wikitext” syntax based on MediaWiki's, and a system for creating pages that can be accessed only by registered users
Sounds awesome, I love it. Too bad the source isn't available yet. And it's not clear who wrote it—Carl Shapiro?
P.S. Kiwi is powering the new ALU wiki.Posted by jjwiseman at August 24, 2005 11:02 AM