August 08, 2006
Street Trash of the Future (Now)
Well, I think it's weird that the other day I was getting into my car when I saw a postcard lying on the ground that looked at first like it was advertising some kind of Hollywood club (The Hangar!) or band but was actually about a new UAV.
If it wasn't in Michigan, maybe I could have gone to the opening.
Posted by jjwiseman at August 08, 2006 04:33 PM
1. Aluminum foil
3. Paper bag
4. Some altitude
1. Climb the stairs or talk an elevator to the 10th floor of a building.
2. Finely slice aluminum foil sheets into pieces 1" x 1".
3. Place diced aluminum foil in paper bag.
4. Hold bag outside window.
5. Turn open end of bag upside down .
6. Shake bag until all foil is dispersed in the air.
7. Exit building
8. Wait for UAV to attack bogus aluminum foil target.